Ford Hiring Graduates, Post Graduates: Check More Details
Ford is hiring an experienced Software Engineer-HTHD India (On-site) at their Hyderabad location.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
What you’ll be able to do:
- Engineer high-quality reusable code to develop the dynamic user interface for various platforms.
- Enhance testing platforms, improve test automation, foster software craftsmanship.
- Surprise and delight customers and partner software engineers
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of our solutions.
- Collaborate with multi-skilled teams working on commercial/fleet software solutions.
- Engage in Test-first Development, Test Driven Development
- Cloud development using cutting-edge technologies and integrations with Ford enterprise systems.
- The minimum qualifications we seek:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in experience working in front-end development.
- Experience in developing web-based UI using ReactJS.
- 1+ years of experience developing and deploying to cloud platforms, such as Google Cloud Platform, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Amazon Web Services, and Microsoft Azure
- Familiarity with ReactJS testing library.
- Familiarity with debugging problems using appropriate tools.
- Our preferred qualifications:
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Continuous integration/continuous delivery tools and pipelines, such as: (Jenkins,
Experience with end-to-end testing tools such as Selenium.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
Knowledge of Object-Oriented concepts.
- Familiar with eXtreme Programming (XP) practices including Pair/Mob programming and Test-
first/Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Master’s degree in computer science or related field
- Experience with CA Agile Central (Rally), backlogs, iterations, user stories, or similar
Agile Tools Highly effective in working with other technical specialists, Product Managers, UI/UX Designers and business partners.
- Passion for learning and willingness to work in a pair programming environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative when solving unexpected problems.
- Understanding of fundamental data modeling
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe and its Affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Join StudyCafe Membership. For More details about Membership Click Join Membership Button
In case of any Doubt regarding Membership you can mail us at [email protected]
Join Studycafe's WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Income Tax, GST, Companies Act, Judgements and CA, CS, ICWA, and MUCH MORE!"