Graduates, Post Graduates Vacancy at Logitech
Logitech is hiring an experienced Associate Manager-Acquisition (CASA) at their Muzaffarnagar location. The role will focus mainly on Logitech’s Paid Services support for video conferencing solutions but may occasionally be asked to resolve issues with other enterprise Software (MS, Zoom, Google). Expect to communicate with customers via Phone, email or video calls, and provide high touch service across global organizations, partnering with ITDMs to maintain their valuable conference room spaces or help them as they deploy.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Resolve technically complex support issues reported by the customers and/or other team members.
- Maintain clear, concise and positive communication for all cases in a timely and efficient manner including proactive follow up with customers, team members and product engineers.
- Own the technical relationship with customers and manage their expectations.
- Work with department leadership and other stakeholders to address bugs, technical issues, compatibility, and other issues that can’t be resolved with standard troubleshooting
- Provide ad hoc feedback about trends and new issues
- Occasionally, as necessary, answer non-escalated phone calls and email support tickets to ensure department service levels agreements are met.
- Provide ideas and assist with creation of knowledge base documentation and training materials for both internal and external customers.
- Deliver consistent customer experience that meets or exceeds our commitments.
- Be compassionate, respectful and honest
- For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Expert knowledge of video conferencing and AV products
- Expert/Advance knowledge of windows and Mac OS
- Excellent working knowledge of video conferencing applications such as Zoom, MS Teams and Google Meet
- Advanced knowledge of computer networking and operating systems
- Familiarity with Android-based device (beyond cellular phones) desirable
- Familiarity with IOS devices desirable
- Excellent communications both verbal, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and troubleshoot new technologies
- Demonstrated ability to handle extremely complex technical issues, including working with engineers when necessary.
- Good working knowledge and skills in MS office 365, Exchange, Azure AD and SSO.
- Professional level English skills, spoken and written. Knowledge of another language is a positive plus.
- In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a technical support capacity, with at least 2 years videoconference (VC) troubleshooting experience
- Minimum 2 years of providing remote technical support
- 1yr providing high-touch support to Enterprise accounts
- Technical certifications beneficial, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Electronic and Communication
- Engineering or equivalent degree/experience preferred.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe and its Affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Join StudyCafe Membership. For More details about Membership Click Join Membership Button
In case of any Doubt regarding Membership you can mail us at [email protected]
Join Studycafe's WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Income Tax, GST, Companies Act, Judgements and CA, CS, ICWA, and MUCH MORE!"