ICAI launched Practice Management Software for Practitioners and CA Firms
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India(ICAI) has launched a free software in relation to task management or office management for its members in practice.
The software aims to make task, document, account, customer, communication, and personnel management easier. The software is offered to Chartered Accountants who register on the ICAI-hosted website cacloud.ca.in. The programme is designed to provide 15+ integrated features, Workflow Automation, Web & Mobile Platform, Bank-Grade Security, Complete Onboarding and Training.
Some of the key features of the software are as under:
- Task management module.
- Document management module.
- Account management.
- Client management module.
- Employee management module.
- Generation of all intermediate reports with all aspects.
- Processing of data from receiving of users to concern procedures and generation of final reports.
Going to the registration site, CAs can now register with their ICAI Membership Number to have access to the programme.
Some additional information like : –
- Region (mandatory),
- Number of Users/Employees in the Firm.
- Name of IT Professional of the Firm for handling the software in the Firm (mandatory).
- Contact Number of the IT Professional of the Firm (mandatory).
- Whether your firm needs the help of a support executive for the deployment of the Software?.
- Start Date and Time of the Implementation of Practice Management Software in your Firm and Other remarks.
Are also required to be filled in order to complete the registration.
The team behind the software also promises to transfer your data to the practice management software with no extra cost. A comprehensive training on the software (without any extra cost) is also assured by the team.