ICSI to Conduct CSEET through Remote Proctored Mode
The Company Secretary Executive Entry Test (CSEET) will be administered on July 9, 2022, in a remotely monitored mode.
Due to precautions for the Covid 19 Pandemic, the Institute has chosen to perform the next CSEET on Saturday, July 9, 2022, in accordance with the following plans:
(I) Instead of being administered from test centers, the CSEET will be remotely proctored. The test can be taken on a candidate’s own laptop or desktop at home or in another suitable location. Candidates are not permitted to appear via a smartphone, tablet, etc.
(II) The Viva Voce section of the CSEET, which will take place on July 9, 2022, has been deleted due to the Remote Proctored mode.
(III) The distribution of marks for the 120-minute computer-based MCQ CSEET will be as follows:
(IV) All students should be aware that the Institute takes the use of unfair means during exams in remote proctored mode extremely seriously. If any student is discovered using unfair means in connection with exams, they will be dealt with seriously and will face harsh punishment. Candidates must refrain from using unfair tactics during the CSEET, such as, but not limited to:
- Using a mobile phone or another similar device, such as headphones, etc.
- Using study guides, chits, handwritten notes, printed materials, or pen and paper;
- Being in the company of others; and
- Requesting or accepting assistance from others in any way.
- Modifying the camera, microphone, audio, screen, or safe examination browser. Recording a video or taking a photo of the question screen
- Getting up from your seat during the test (candidate not seen in computer’s camera utilised for the test)
- Verbal or nonverbal communication of any kind
- Reading questions aloud, etc.,
The procedure for administering the CSEET in remote proctored mode is outlined in the annexed document. All qualified candidates are urged to make arrangements for a laptop or desktop, an uninterrupted power source, ongoing internet connectivity, and other technical needs as detailed in the Annexure that is attached. Ten days before the test, the qualifying candidates will receive their admit cards.