Job Vacancy of AVP – Financial Planning and Analysis at BYJU’S
BYJU’S is looking for Assistant Vice President – Financial Planning and Analysis.
Location: Mumbai and Delhi
Job Title: AVP – FP & A
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To develop financial planning models, prepare long term and short term business plan, formulate and implement robust budgetary control processes, Financial Reports and presentation for Management & Investors.
- Develop, own, analyze, report the Annual Business Plan, financial budgets and periodic forecasts. Analyze and report trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to drive decision making. Forecast revenue, costs, and profits for business lines as part of annual operating plan. Track monthly/quarterly performance against AOP.
- Lead the local entity budgeting, forecasting and management reporting processes to ensure budget and forecast processes (rolling forecast, budget transfers, annual forecasting & budgeting, multi-year plans) and management reporting yield business insights and drive recommendations and results
- Merger and Acquisition – Drive all stages of the process including origination, valuation, due diligence, transaction execution and paperwork, integration and reporting. Lead investor reporting and front discussions in regards to financial performance.
- Analyze & review all aspects of local entity – Cost, P&L, management accounting & reporting delivery including budgeting, overseeing matters related to alignment with financial accounting, business line allocations and reporting on a monthly basis
- To understand and provide key insights for variances in actual trends. Ensure alignment on financial performance and drivers of forecasts/results
- Provide in-depth analysis of historical financials, variance explanations, key performance indicators for evaluation of business decisions and identify levers that can be pulled to optimize performance/goals
- Establish the appropriate governance and cadence necessary to provide relevant stakeholders with timely commentary and insights into KPIs and operational results
- Drive financial discipline in the company, set up financial control processes including monthly/Quarterly Operating Plan, and ensure adherence to budget
- Gross Margin and Profitability of various lines of businesses recommending actions that will have a positive impact on the business. Ensure category margins are at targeted level, using levers including price and variable costs
- Financial Modelling, Variance analysis, portfolio monitoring, budgeting, Reviewing performance, capital fund management
- Chartered Accountant or MBA from reputed institution with 7 – 10 years of relevant experience in large organizations / scaled start-ups with experience of managing cross-functional teams.
- Proven track record of managing strategic initiatives and large-scale implementation of projects
- Business savvy – Proficient understanding of business scenarios
- Strong analytical, financial modelling and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of transaction (M&A) structuring including legal and tax perspectives
- Strong facilitation skills with senior stakeholders in driving decisions and consensus
Minimum Experience Level:
7 – 10 years
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]