UPS Hiring Finance Graduates for Senior Officer – F&A Post
UPS is hiring an experienced Senior Officer – F&A at their Mumbai location. This position is Senior Officer He/she compiles and prepares reports, graphs, charts, and written financial summaries. Performs general finance and accounting processes including preparation, researching, analyzing, creating, and processing monthly journal entries. Supports a defined operational group and communicates with various management levels. He/She acts as the key Finance and Accounting liaison with the Operations team in areas of financial training, general financial statement support, client pricing efforts, General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), internal controls (e.g., revenue recovery, Accounts Receivables [AR], audits, billing adjustments, etc.), forecasting, and annual budgeting.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
Roles and Responsibility:
Assists with Financial Reporting
- Creates financial reports and building checks to ensure accuracy of financial statements.
- Produces monthly financial reports to explain variances between business plan and forecast, actual results, and trends.
- Develops monthly reports as needed to conduct financial analysis (e.g., accounts payable spend, open AR balances, Open POs, etc.).
- Supports requests from internal groups (e.g., Operations /Missing Leg report, loss making report, FBSC, UPS ASC Management, etc.) to provide analysis on various issues (e.g.,
- ASC Profit Share, profit share settlement, ASC P&L simulation etc.).
Assists in Business Planning and Forecasting
- Assists in developing and maintaining planning tools (e.g., Khalix, etc.) and templates to utilize in planning and forecasting.
- Assists in the collection of operating expenses from various support functions to contribute to financial planning.
- Assists in performing variance analysis of plans to identify areas where targeted projections are not being obtained.
- Assists in updating monthly and quarterly forecasts to ensure accurate forecasts are maintained.
- Assists with training on planning and forecasting tools and methodologies to provide education to the operations team.
Assists in ASC – Financial and Profitability Analysis
- Assists in performing financial ratio and metric analysis to track profitability.
- Assists in performing variance analysis (i.e., actual versus plan and contractual commitment)
- Assists with ASC profit and loss analysis to aid in new compensation solutions.
- Adheres to Internal Financial and Accounting Controls
- Serves as a subject matter expert (Loss making SNs, Internal audit on ASC Compensation.) to provide proper financial controls.
Assists in Training and Research:
- Assists in developing and conducting systems training to ensure users effectively utilize tools provided.
- Uses internal systems tools (e.g., Oracle, Brio, etc.)
- Assists in training programs on financial concepts and accounting processes for Operations teams to improve profitability.
- Accounting Knowledge
- Conducts Research
- Detail Orientation
- Finance Knowledge
- Report Generation
- Supply Chain Management
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe and its Affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Join StudyCafe Membership. For More details about Membership Click Join Membership Button
In case of any Doubt regarding Membership you can mail us at [email protected]
Join Studycafe's WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Income Tax, GST, Companies Act, Judgements and CA, CS, ICWA, and MUCH MORE!"