CA Exams | SC suggest ICAI to Relax RT PCR Condition
Suggestions of Apex Court:
1. Provide Alternative option of RT-PCR.
“RT-PCR positive report may be very difficult to get. Persons who recover have long term problems and thus (may be) unable to appear in exams. General policy may be adopted where an authorised agency can certify that he is not able to appear in exam.” said Justices AM Khanwilkar
2. Exams centers should be exclusive
3. Exam Invigilators should have RT-PCR done
4. The candidate should be given Opt-Out Option in case of Last minute change in the Examination center
5. If during middle of Exam, candidate suffers from COVID, he should be permitted to give exam in next cycle
1. No Waiver of Articleship
2. Vaccination on basis of Admit Card
3. Transportation & Accommodation Facility
4. CA Exams will not be Postponed
A Bench of Justices AM Khanwilkar, Dinesh Maheshwari & Aniruddha Bose on Tuesday 29th June 2021 confirmed that it will not pass any directions to ICAI to postpone the July 2021 CA Exams.