Graduates, Post Graduates Vacancy at Honeywell: Check More Details
Honeywell is hiring an experienced Sr Sales Representative at their Gurgaon, Haryana, location. This position is responsible for defining, driving, and growing the Channel ecosystem along with Strategic Key Accounts for AST Business across India. The incumbent is expected to work in collaboration with the respective leaders in sales, marketing, offering management and various other functions to develop a robust channel ecosystem by increasing Honeywell’s wallet share with partners for sustained growth.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Enable organic growth of the AST Business in South India:
- Work with Sales leaders to develop the strategic account plan.
- Influence the strategic direction for Company’s overall revenue sales for current and future growth.
- Establishing plans to achieve financial targets for the account & channel organization.
- Develop tier-based channel ecosystem.
Knowledge on CRM tool like SFDC and Sales Process for OEM & Channel business.
- Responsible for ensuring optimum Distribution and Channel inventory by collaborating with leadership team in setting sales in and sales out targets for the channel.
- Responsible for managing executive level relationships with top leadership and other department accounts.
- Demonstrate excellent cross-functional leadership by building strong relationships with leaders and key work partners both internally and externally for collaboration, communication, and accountability.
- Collaborates with Global Marketing to develop growth and strategic direction in strategic accounts.
- Responsible for managing revenue and demand generation, as well as channel economics inclusive of discounts, rebates, MDF and Co-Op investments.
- Driving sales campaigns, leading price discussions, product fulfilment
- Manages potential account concerns with other internal functions by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- An Graduate degree in Engineering or Postgraduate in Business or a related discipline is required. MBA from a premier B- School is preferred
- Experience working for Pan India Business
- 12+ years of overall experience with at least 10 years in Distribution and Channel management in a B2B environment
- Proven success in leading strategic planning, growth initiatives, and business operations
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects and changing priorities, making sound decisions and working effectively with cross-functional and international teams
- Strong ability to influence peer group, ability to forge solid relationships and manage across a broad and geographically dispersed business and teams.
- Strong experience in SFDC tools will be preferable.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe and its Affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Join StudyCafe Membership. For More details about Membership Click Join Membership Button
In case of any Doubt regarding Membership you can mail us at [email protected]
Join Studycafe's WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Income Tax, GST, Companies Act, Judgements and CA, CS, ICWA, and MUCH MORE!"