SAI Recruitment 2023 for Various Posts: Check Vacancies, Eligibility and Other Details
SAI Recruitment 2023: SAI RC Zirakpur invites applications from eligible, qualified, and motivated Indian citizens to work as Young Professionals (General Management), Young Professionals (Athlete Relationship Manager), and Junior Consultants (Infrastructure) on a contract basis for a period of two years, with the option of an additional year.
The last date for Submission of online applications is 04.02.2023 till 05:00 PM. Candidates are requested to apply for this job post before the deadline. No application shall be entertained after the stipulated time/ date.
Post and Vacancy for SAI Recruitment 2023:
Post and Vacancy for SAI Recruitment 2023 are mentioned below.
1. Junior Consultant (Infra): 01
2. Young Professional (General Management): 01
3. Young Professional (Athlete Relation Manager): 01
Qualification for SAI Recruitment 2023:
Qualification for SAI Recruitment 2023 are mentioned below.
1. Junior Consultant (Infra): Post-Graduation in any Discipline/ BE B.Tech or 2 Years PGDM or MBBS or LLB or CA or ICWA or any professional degree after four years or more after 10+2 from a recognised University.
2. Young Professional (General Management): Graduate in any discipline with certificate/ Diploma course in Sports Management (more than 06 months) from a recognised university.
3. Young Professional (Athlete Relation Manager): BE/ B. Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognised University.
Salary for SAI Recruitment 2023:
The selected candidates will be getting a salary between the pay scale of Rs. 50000 to 100000.
UPSC Recruitment 2023: Pay Level 10, Check Post, Eligibility and Last Date to Apply
Age Limit for SAI Recruitment 2023:
The interested candidates should be between the age group of 32 years to 45 years.
Job Profile for SAI Recruitment 2023:
Job Profile for SAI Recruitment are mentioned below.
1. To provide administrative support and oversee the functioning of various SAI/ Khelo India initiatives & schemes for strengthening the Country’s Sporting ecosystem.
2. To liaise with various stakeholders of the Indian Sporting Eco system including Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, State Governments, Private Academies, National Sports Federations and Other Agencies for smooth functioning of the scheme.
1. One stop service point for the athletes assigned to him/ her.
2. Ensure the processing of athlete’s proposal in SAI from start to end communicate with and provide support to athlete in person when needed.
Junior Consultant (Infra)
1. Preparation of estimation, drawings, designs of infrastructure.
2. To get the work executed as per the design given by the Structural Engineer, Architectural Drawing issued by the project Architect and schedule of work of the contract agreement. To ensure the quality of the work executed as per scheduled item of work in accordance to the CPWD specifications and CPWD Manual with up-to date correction.
How To Apply for SAI Recruitment 2023:
The eligible applicant may apply through the online link available on the official notification. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
To Read Official Notification Click Here
Join StudyCafe Membership. For More details about Membership Click Join Membership Button
In case of any Doubt regarding Membership you can mail us at [email protected]
Join Studycafe's WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Income Tax, GST, Companies Act, Judgements and CA, CS, ICWA, and MUCH MORE!"